More than two decades ago, an advanced dental implant technique for the treatment of missing teeth was introduced to the market. It was called “All-On-4” dental implants and today, it is widely reputed to be the most sophisticated approach to treating the terrible damage done by gum disease. With “All-On-4” dental implants, it now possible for patients who are missing teeth to have beautiful permanent new teeth.
One Team • One Cost • One Location
Yet, in spite of the availability of such a breakthrough procedure, many patients still languish in the misery caused by removable dentures; the traditional dental technology used to address rampant tooth loss and edentulism.
The Key Benefits of “All-on-4” Implants
The “All on Four” is an advanced dental implant technique that can be used to give Colorado Springs residents a beautiful new set of teeth that are held permanently in the mouth using dental implants. Only four of these are needed to secure a custom designed dental prosthesis, which is where the name of the procedure comes from. Owing to the use of dental implants to provide patients with new teeth, here are some of the benefits afforded by this technology:
- A brand new set of non-removable and fixed teeth.
- Teeth that don’t slip around in your mouth while you eat or talk and certainly won’t even fall out!
- A set of teeth that feels natural when at rest and when eating.
- Teeth that don’t rub against or push down on your gums, causing pain, open sores and inflammation.
- The “All-on-4” restores your ability to eat properly and enjoy a healthy, varied diet: forget over-cooked vegetables, mashed potato and jelly!
- Enjoy all the confidence that comes with being able to smile without shame or embarrassment. The new teeth provided by “All on Four” dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- The custom bridge supported by the “All on Four” dental implants is easy does not accumulate or harbor food and bacteria like dentures tend to.
- No more “denture breath.”
- New teeth that are easy to clean and maintain. In fact, your new teeth are cleaned just like natural teeth!
- Forget the need to have your new teeth refitted. “All-on-4” dental implants promote the health of the underlying jawbone, which prevents the atrophication process that often necessitates the refitting of dentures.
As far as function, fit, feel and aesthetics are concerned, “All-on-4” dental implants are generations ahead of traditional removable dentures. While many Colorado Springs residents shy away from the initially greater costs of the “All-on-4” what they don’t realize is that in the long term they are getting far greater value for money.
Where removable dentures require periodic refitting, frequent dental visits and the constant need for associated products, such as denture creams, adhesives and anesthetic gels, “All on Four” dental implants only require a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss! In the long run – and taking into consideration the far greater standard of living people enjoy with dental implants – the “All-on-4” works out to be the savviest investment you can make!
With dental implants, patients can expect to experience numerous benefits and improvements to their quality of life, from a beautiful smile and easy eating to improved speech and oral hygiene.
To schedule a consultation with our team of experienced dentists, who have been serving Colorado Springs for many decades, please feel free to contact us directly.