More than two decades ago, an advanced dental implant technique for the treatment of edentulism (toothlessness) was introduced to the market. It was called “All on Four” dental implants and today, it is widely reputed to be the most sophisticated approach to treating the terrible damage done by gum disease. With “All on Four” dental implants, it has become possible for Colorado Springs dentists to provide patients with beautiful permanent new teeth in just ONE day with a SINGLE surgery and all in ONE office.
Yet, in spite of the availability of such a breakthrough procedure, many Colorado Springs residents still languish in the misery caused by removable dentures; the traditional dental technology used to address rampant tooth loss and edentulism. In order to spread awareness of the vast chasm of difference between these two technologies, we put together a list of the key benefits of “All on Four” dental implants.
Be warned though… once you’ve read through these, you’ll never look at your dentures the same!
The Key Benefits of “All-on-4” Implants
The “All on Four” is an advanced dental implant technique that can be used to give Colorado Springs residents a beautiful new set of teeth that are held permanently in the mouth using dental implants. Only four of these are needed to secure a custom designed dental prosthesis, which is where the name of the procedure comes from. Owing to the use of dental implants to provide patients with new teeth, here are some of the benefits afforded by this technology:
- A brand new set of non-removable and fixed teeth.
- Teeth that don’t slip around in your mouth while you eat or talk and certainly won’t even fall out!
- A set of teeth that feels natural when at rest and when eating.
- Teeth that don’t rub against or push down on your gums, causing pain, open sores and inflammation.
- The “All-on-4” restores your ability to eat properly and enjoy a healthy, varied diet: forget over-cooked vegetables, mashed potato and jelly!
- Enjoy all the confidence that comes with being able to smile without shame or embarrassment. The new teeth provided by “All on Four” dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- The custom bridge supported by the “All on Four” dental implants is easy does not accumulate or harbor food and bacteria like dentures tend to.
- No more “denture breath.”
- New teeth that are easy to clean and maintain. In fact, your new teeth are cleaned just like natural teeth!
- Forget the need to have your new teeth refitted. “All on Four” dental implants promote the health of the underlying jawbone, which prevents the atrophication process that often necessitates the refitting of dentures.
As far as function, fit, feel and aesthetics are concerned, “All on Four” dental implants are generations ahead of traditional removable dentures. While many Colorado Springs residents shy away from the initially greater costs of the “All-on-4” what they don’t realize is that in the long term they are getting far greater value for money.
Where removable dentures require periodic refitting, frequent dental visits and the constant need for associated products, such as denture creams, adhesives and anesthetic gels, “All on Four” dental implants only require a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss! In the long run – and taking into consideration the far greater standard of living people enjoy with dental implants – the “All-on-4” works out to be the savviest investment you can make!
Contact Prestige Dental Centers
With dental implants, Colorado Springs residents can expect to experience numerous benefits and improvements to their quality of life, from a beautiful smile and easy eating to improved speech and oral hygiene.
To schedule a consultation with our team of experienced dentists, who have been serving Colorado Springs for many decades, please feel free to contact us directly at 719.597-3700. Alternatively, you can leave your details with us using our Contact Page.