Dental Implants | The Benefits
Dental implants are regarded by healthcare professionals around the world to be the most sophisticated and long-lasting solution to single and multiple missing teeth.
What are the benefits?
- Dental implants support ceramic crowns or prosthetic bridges that are expertly fabricated to look just like a natural tooth or set of teeth.
- Dental implants are rooted in the jaw bone, like natural teeth, which enables them to maintain a similar bite strength and function.
- With implants, you can enjoy all your favorite foods without discomfort and without worrying about breaking your new teeth!
- Dental implants have the potential to last a lifetime if you remain in good oral and general health and look after your replacement teeth properly.
- Dental implants are typically a one-time investment, as opposed to removable dentures, which require refitting every few years or so.
- Dental implants support the health of the underlying jawbone, which keeps your neighboring teeth healthy and prevents premature aging.
- Unlike conventional bridges and dentures, dental implants feel natural and comfortable, helping you to eat and speak without self-consciousness.
- Dental implants promote confidence and self-esteem through a beautiful smile!