There are a few things in life that can be as frustrating as dental insurance, or at least trying to understand dental insurance. Luckily, here at Prestige Dental Centers we are very experienced in squeezing as much support out of our patients’ benefits and plans as possible, so that they can receive the treatment they deserve with very little to cover at the end of the day.
We have provided a brief discussion of our philosophies as far as dental insurance is concerned and below, you will find a list of some of the main companies we work with and the ones with which we are contracted. This isn't a comprehensive list and If you don’t see your plan, we can usually still work with the policy to receive benefits for you. CALL US, WE ARE READY TO HELP.
Key Philosophies Regarding Insurance
- We provide all possible support for patients to help them make the best decisions with regards to their dental insurance and the policies and plans they opt for.
- We stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments so that the advice we provide is as current and informed as possible.
- We are extremely discerning about which insurance companies we ultimately contract with. We ensure that our affiliates offer coverage that will take care of our patients’ needs. It’s our job to prioritize our patients’ oral health and the insurance companies we work with will offer coverage that corresponds well with our costs and fees.
- If you don’t see your plan or policy listed below, then speak to one of our friendly staff members about what you might still be eligible to receive. We may be able to negotiate some benefits for you or even become contracted with your particular insurance provider if we determine them to be suited to Prestige Dental Center.
- We do not work with insurance providers that require patients to receive dental care from a specific office. There is a clear conflict of interest.
- Always make sure you understand your plan and your benefits. Educate yourself so that you can get the most out of your dental insurance. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us or your insurance provider directly.
Please Note: If your insurance company does not cover the cost of your procedure or treatment, you will be accountable. Please speak to your Employee Benefits Coordinator at your place of employment if you have any problems at all. Complaints may be directed to the State Insurance Commission.